Skip to main content

18th August 2016

Can you see the white butterfly? Originally I want to take the flying one but it heard the shutter so....
The real one is in purple, but it seems lilac in this picture though
It's really hard to have this one take though...

This cat is really naughty and bad - but it looked so lonely, maybe it missed the owner?
They are in season I think!

Popular posts from this blog

Coventry's Canal Basin

First post?

Assalamualaikum and hello xD This so-called first post? Yeah, maybe? Including this blog, I have 6(?) blogs overall. I don't really find the peace with blogging. I want to write and then I don't know what to write and post something that are really, really have nothing to do with the current situation. Yeah. If this is going to continue, idk anymore. I'm such a noob hahahaha maybe or maybe not, I'm running away from my family members who followed me through Google+  so I guess they'll find me too here? Cis. Anyway, I'm off to edit this blog. Okies, goodbye annyeong!