Skip to main content

Madrid

Temple of Debod


Arco de la Victoria


Statue of the Bear and the Strawberry Tree (El Oso y El Madrono)

Puerta de Sol


Plaza Mayor




Museo Nacional Del Prado


Parque del Buen Retiro, Madrid






Puerta de Toledo


Plaza Reial


Gran Via



Popular posts from this blog

Coventry's Canal Basin

First post?

Assalamualaikum and hello xD This so-called first post? Yeah, maybe? Including this blog, I have 6(?) blogs overall. I don't really find the peace with blogging. I want to write and then I don't know what to write and post something that are really, really have nothing to do with the current situation. Yeah. If this is going to continue, idk anymore. I'm such a noob hahahaha maybe or maybe not, I'm running away from my family members who followed me through Google+  so I guess they'll find me too here? Cis. Anyway, I'm off to edit this blog. Okies, goodbye annyeong!